Get Tread

The close-up silver tread of a moving truck bumper

It’s that silver stuff you usually see on the bumpers of industrial vehicles, construction vehicles, fire trucks, wreckers, and the like.  I just have no idea what it’s called. It’s like metal tire tread. Anyway, I took this a couple days ago and despite the fact that there are at least nine hours left in my day, I do not trust my ability to get another photo and post it on time. So here we have today’s photo!

2 Replies to “Get Tread”

  1. It’s also on running boards. (The step thingy on trucks that short people need to help haul up in there.)
    (Of course, if you have a ridiculous truck, like my brother does, then there’s a step stool tied to a string for my mom.)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s