A gorgeous, temperate day today. I didn’t realize so much of the building made it into the shot, though. Anyway, the temps are cool and there’s a nice breeze. I’m not sure about the pollen, but I wasn’t bothered. That’s not saying much, though, because it takes a ridiculous amount of the stuff to set me off.
“Update me,” it said.
“It’ll only take 3-5 minutes,” it said.
Ten minutes later, it’s still optimizing apps. Y’know, phone, you knew how many apps I had when you started this endeavor. You could have estimated a little better IMHO.
But anyway, hello! It’s Tuesday, and I’m ready for it. More or less.
Yesterday’s goal was to finish the interior formatting of Space Cats, which I managed to accomplish. Victory! The element that was driving me nuts came out, the idea that snuck in at the last moment made it in, and now that I know how many pages I have, I can start working on the cover art. It’s all about the spine, you see. Pages influence the width of the spine, and if any of the cover art wraps around, that’s important.
I wrote 489 fiction words just shortly before bed and logged 1,324 total words for the day. The bulk of my evening, 3.5 hours, was spent working towards publishing (that formatting of the interior I was talking about.
Today’s goal is to think about starting the cover for Space Cats. I would actually like to get it started, but the odds of that happening are slim. I stand a much better chance of getting a bit of writing done at the writer’s group tonight, and so it’s just me and the writing computer (and the notebook for 004, and a pen).
My phone finally finished its work, and it is hot. The kind of warmth I usually only associate with the Exploding Kittens app. Strange. Time to remove the case and let it sit in front of the fan.
And power it off, come to think of it.