I have a whole Sunday, and I have quite the list of things to do, but I can’t decide where to direct my energy next.
- Try doing the finances
- Clean and declutter by my chair
- Vacuum the living room
- Take out the trash
- Write a story
- Take an exam to increase my earning abilities
- That will probably entail trying to start a budget, and my afternoon will absolutely run away from me
- I might be better off doing that when the kids are asleep so I can just watch TV and throw things out
- My son is using the TV and the vacuum is noisy and I don’t want to disrupt him
- I’m waiting for help to gather the cat sand upstairs because I want to completely replace it and I need some help from the aforementioned son
- I’m afraid of sitting in front of a blank screen when I could be doing something productive
- I might be better off doing this in the evening after the kids are asleep
So instead of doing something productive, I’m goofing off on my blog. I think I’m going to go with #2 for now, and hope I don’t get distracted by the shelves, which need a second culling.